Although this isn't actually meant to be a "confession meme," I seem to have done just that! If you want to point the finger at someone then look no further than bakerybard, as she's the one who tagged me in the first place!
a. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
b. Tag seven people to do the same.
c. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.
1. I was supposed to be born on Hitler's birthday, but hung around in the womb for an extra ten days and ended up being born on his alleged suicide day instead. When my sister came along, she was born on Hitler's birthday. I'm not sure when she was originally due.
2. The first thing I wanted to be was a painter. I used to draw and paint like crazy when I was a kid. I absolutely loved it.
3. The first word I ever read (to the best of my knowledge) was "exit". I think I was about four at the time and I was out somewhere with my dad. As we were walking down a hallway, I surprised him by pointing to a rectangular sign above a door and saying, "Exit". Of course, I think this was less about reading and more about recognition. Probably any other little kid who watched Sesame Street could have done the exact same thing. Still, it impressed the hell out of my dad!
4. I went through a phase in kindergarten where I stopped talking. Completely. At school and at home. My parents ended up taking me to a child psychologist to fix the problem. They've regretted it ever since… *g*
5. My brother and I both broke our legs when we were nine.
6. I used to secretly fear that I was bipolar because I'd have these radical mood swings. Then I realized it was PMS.
7. I believe in ghosts, though I'm not sure if I believe in a higher power.
Okay, I don't expect all of you to participate, but I tag espirk, grondfic, lazigyrl, mangst, mytristan, puckrobin and tazzles.